Thursday 23 July 2009

My Book

I was going through my old computer folder today, where I keep all my old college papers, assignments, and documents. I came across a document that I had forgotten all about it. Back when I was in my 3rd year of college, I had an idea for a novel. I had written a list of characters and some of their basic characteristics. I had also written a brief plot outline. Back then, my writings skills were poorly developed as opposed to now and my knowledge of the great English literary works was very limited.

After going through the plot outline, I felt that I can fulfil that idea I had all those years ago. So, I think I feel like adding a little more to that outline that I wrote years ago. The whole idea for writing a novel was to have a First-Person-Shooter (FPS) game based on it. Back then I was really into FPS gaming.

I also wrote the first chapter to my autobiography. I think I'll publish that on this blog when I'm done writing it. :-)

No comments: